Xencom Facility Management currently has an opening for a Maintenance Technician at The Village at Fairview.
The successful applicant must have 1 or more years’ verifiable experience in general maintenance, HVAC, electrical, plumbing, dry wall, painting, flooring replacement, roof repair, doors and hardware.
- Must perform a variety of electrical, plumbing, carpentry maintenance functions.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters, and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas. Must be able to multi-task and prioritize the assigned projects.
- Must be able to comply with safety regulations, clearly communicate, be approachable, professional and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Experience: Minimum 1 year.
Compensation: $ 14.00 per hour
License: Not required
Apply Today! Submit your resume with your salary expectation to Roy David at email@example.com.